EzPCB Has some suggestions for customers to reduce the cost:
1. Design with track and clearence more than 6mil if possible. Although we can make 2mil tracks, but challenging the limits will make the cost very high. Our standard price is for 6mil track/space, so if it is possible use 8mil tracks and spaces.
2. Use holes > 0.3mm. The smaller the hole size, the more expensive.
3. Avoid blind and buried vias in mulitlayer design.
4. If happens to have 2 different designswith same length or width, you may panelize them together, 1/2 tooling will be saved.
5. If not time critical, use normal delivery service. The faster the more expensive.
Add a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.